What are the Tips helpful for Healthy Weight Gain?
If you are looking to gain a few kilos of weight without sacrificing well-being, there are some recommendations that you should follow. For example, it is better to choose some foods that contain healthy fats, such as nuts or blue fish. Although the most common is that people want to lose weight, the truth is that there are many who have difficulties to achieve the opposite: gain weight. In this article, we offer some tips to gain weight in a healthy way, just by changing some habits. In this way, we will achieve a balanced weight without negatively affecting our health.
Follow these Tips to Gain Weight and take care of your Health
Putting into practice the suggestions listed here, you can promote weight gain, in addition to enjoying a good state of health. Of course, consulting a specialist to put together a specific food plan is more than recommended.
There is a bad habit of recommending people who are too thin to consume excess fats of all kinds. However, a person who has trouble getting fat does not benefit from consuming harmful fats at all. These not only will not make you gain weight, but will negatively affect your health. Thus, for example, it would increase the risk of suffering from analytical problems, oily skin or hair, acne, etc.
“It is recommended, therefore, to consume a good amount of healthy fats daily”.
These can be obtained from the following foods:
- Vegetable oils of first cold pressure: Olive, linen, sesame, coconut, etc.
- Nuts: Especially macadamia nuts and pine nuts.
- Avocado: It is a fruit with a high fat content, but very digestive and alkalizing.
- Blue fish: Like tuna or salmon, with a high index of essential fatty acids.
- Egg: Especially the yolk, which contains the highest fat levels.
- Whole Dairy: It is advisable to consume them as long as they are well tolerated and do not cause problems such as excessive mucus or skin problems.
- Red meat: It must be of good quality and its consumption is suggested once a week.
Take Care of the Intestine
The intestine is the organ where nutrients are assimilated. When it does not work properly, it is possible that the person is above or below their weight, regardless of what they eat. Therefore, it is better to follow the following tips:
- If you have constipation, increase fiber intake: You should eat prunes and flax seeds and drink water during the day.
- In case of diarrhea, take astringent infusions such as green tea or resort to a supplement such as charcoal. It must also be evaluated if any food is causing an allergic or intolerance reaction (such as gluten or lactose) or if it is due to stress or emotional reasons.
- Check that you do not have parasites and take probiotics regularly.
When advice is given to lose weight, it is common to recommend light dinner. In this case, copious dinners are not recommended either, since that would be detrimental to the liver and rest. However, we can choose some foods that contain healthy fats, such as those mentioned in the first point. Also, it is important not to skip dinners.
A Vitamin Cocktail
Every morning, fasting, you should drink a glass of natural juice, which includes a teaspoon of each of the following supplements:
- Brewer’s yeast.
- Wheat germ
- Pollen powder.
- Soy lecithin.
- We will also add a spoonful of good quality honey.
This cocktail is loaded with vitamins and helps us to gradually gain weight.
Eat Several Times a Day
It is essential that we do not skip any food. In addition, you should try to eat something always mid-morning and mid-afternoon, such as a handful of fruits and dried fruit, a sandwich, a banana milkshake, milk and honey, etc.
Beware of Nerves
Many nervous people, who are usually very active and cannot rest for a moment, do not realize that speed increases their metabolism and that character is what prevents them from gaining weight. To these people, we recommend taking things with a little more calm take a nap or rest during the day and, if necessary, take some kind of natural relaxing supplement based on passionflower, lemon balm, lime or Bach flowers.
how to gain weight in a week, how to gain weight naturally, how to gain weight and muscle, food to gain weight for females, weight gain foods list, weight gain shakes, how to gain weight fast for skinny people, how to gain weight fast for boys, thesupplementpolice.com, thesupplementpolice, the supplement police
#howtogainweightinaweek #howtogainweightnaturally #howtogainweightandmuscle #foodtogainweightforfemales #weightgainfoodslist #weightgainshakes #howtogainweightfastforskinnypeople #howtogainweightfastforboys #thesupplementpolicecom #thesupplementpolice